What is an EDU?
An EDU or “Equivalent Dwelling Unit” is defined as one single-family residential household. It is the unit of measure by which the user is charged for sewer services provided by WMWD. It is calculated and imposed upon each improved property served as determined in accordance with WMWD approved ordinances. Non residential facilities are calculated depending on the use.

Show All Answers

1. What is an EDU?
2. I'm building a new home, how do I get a meter?
3. How do I find information on Western's projects to bid?