Submit Plan Check
Western has moved to electronic plan check processing. To submit your project for electronic plan review, follow the steps outlined below to begin the process.
- Go to https://wmwd.idtplans.com/secure
- Use the Sign Up button at the top right and follow the prompts to create an account.
- Once registration is complete, log in using your email and password.
- Click on the SUBMIT A PLAN CHECK button located just below the image on the home page on the left-hand side.
- Select the following Application Type from the drop-down list provided: (enter type of plan check submittal
- Landscape Plans (only for recycled water use)
- New Service Connection (Commercial/Individual)
- Pipeline Extension
- Select the appropriate workflow for your project type. Please use the Help Me Choose button if needed.
- Enter a project name.
- Follow all prompts for the application pages.
- When completed, click confirm.*
*Note that the system is designed to verify your confirmation. Your project is not submitted until you arrive at a page that states your project has been successfully submitted.
If you are having trouble and need an on-demand guide, access the Help Desk within the IDT app for training materials such as video tutorials and user guides.
Questions regarding the application content? Connect with our Development Service team.
Questions regarding technical issues with the IDT app? Connect with IDT Plans or access the IDT Plans Help Desk menu.