Tell Us How We're Doing!
Please fill out the short survey to let us know how we are doing!
Western’s Development Services Department is available for assistance with your residential, commercial or industrial project. Contact Development Services to provide assistance with any of the following:
- New service installations - Covers items such as installation of service connections, special hazards, pressure and abandonment of agricultural service
- Pipeline extensions - Addresses the needs of developers to extend a water main in order to obtain service
- Annexations and detachments - Provides details to annexing and/or detaching from the service area of Western Municipal Water District and the rules and regulations governing these issues
Please fill out the following applicable forms for processing your request or for general requests, please use the Customer Service Request:
- Customer Paid Activity Form
- Customer Service Request
- Fire Flow Test Procedure Instructions
- Fire Flow Request Form
- Tenant Improvement Release Request Form
- Temporary Fire Hydrant Meter Rental Procedure
- Backflow Prevention Assembly Test Report Form
- Certified Backflow Prevention Testers List
- Temporary Fire Hydrant Meter Application
- Will Serve Letter Request
- Meter Fee Quote - Explanation of Fees
- Western’s Ordinance for Rules and Regulations Regarding Water Services
- Western’s Developer Handbook (Standard and Specifications)
- Computer Aided Drafting (CAD) title sheets
- New material request application
- Water storage reservoirs - Design requirements and construction standards
Please contact Development Services at 951.571.7100 if you have any other questions.